Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – US||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – France||Gold|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Gold|
|Flower Gift||Yellow Rose|
About 50th Wedding Anniversaries
What is the 50th wedding anniversary name & symbol?
The 50th golden wedding anniversary is one of the most celebrated wedding anniversaries. And rightly so! The golden anniversary symbol is the metal gold beautiful, strong, and resistant to corrosion, wealth is often related with gold.
How to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
This golden anniversary has been celebrated for hundreds of years. Spending half a century in love with one person is a wonderful statement about the gift of married life.
Don’t let your 50th wedding anniversary get swallowed up in everyday life or the plans your friends and families make for a big to-do. Make sure you and your spouse get some romantic alone time together.
If you are lucky enough to be able to celebrate your parents, grandparents 50th wedding anniversary you should do your best to make it special and show your parents how much you appreciate and admire them.
Have you booked a luxury boat cruise together or with some friends around the Med or Caribbean and now getting ready to set sail on a holiday of a life time? Family members may make a DVD slideshow of the couple’s years together.
Regardless of their financial situation, any couple married for 50 years would love to gather with their family and friends and watch a DVD showing the history of their marriage. A great idea is to begin the show with pictures of your parents as children and work your way through births, holidays, vacations, etc. to the present. Make sure to include some of their favourite songs from over the years.
What is 50th wedding anniversary gift for Him, Her, Parents & Grandparents?
50th anniversary gifts of gold jewellery or flowers both symbolic of fifty years, with the flower being yellow roses – inner joy, light, happiness, “The beauty of a long prosperous marriage,” friendship, true love and the violet symbolising modesty, humility, faithfulness, I’ll always be there.
50th Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 50th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Gold leaf personalised embossed wallet.
- Special interest gift, based on husband’s interest & hobbies.
- New pen with gold trim.
- Newspaper from the date you got married.
- Theatre or sports tickets (put in a gold envelope).
50th Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 50th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Personalised golden wedding anniversary frame and print.
- Golden coloured bouquet of flowers.
- Golden eternity rose.
- Golden anniversary chocolate.
- Gift basket (there are some great ideas out there).
50th Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit (short or long term, you have earned that special break).
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers.
- Hotel breaks (many locations to choose from).
- Food & Drink (Luxury dinning for 2).
- Venice Simplon-Orient-Express Trip for Two from London.
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Cotswolds escape for 2.
- Steam train experience with lunch.
Jewellery. Traditional gem is Gold
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- City break (plan a tour of Europe’s beautiful cities).
- Dance or craft lessons.
- Family holiday (to the sun or a staycation with golden beaches).
- Celebration Party at home or a local restaurant, Children may organise this as a surprise for their parents.
This is truly a very special anniversary so enjoy the celebrations and memories of the past 50 years together.