Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||No traditional gift|
|Traditional Gift – US||No traditional gift|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Turquoise|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Star Theme|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Topaz|
|Traditional Gift – France||Topaz|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Turquoise|
|Flower Gift||Mixed bouquet of previous anniversaries flowers|
About 44th Wedding Anniversaries
Congratulations on your 44th wedding anniversary, you have been together for so many years and the anniversary of your wedding brings back floods of memories of your special day. This calls for a celebration and as you’re heading for a major milestone date of your 45th, you should enjoy your day together.
What is the 44th wedding anniversary name and symbol?
Some call this the gourmet or grocery anniversary, whichever is correct the 44th anniversary is definitely symbolized by food and worthy of celebration.
How to celebrate 44th wedding anniversary
If you’ve never tried it before now could be time to visit a Michelin starred restaurant for a gourmet meal. Alternatively, buy some extra special ingredients and cook your own gourmet meal at home. Sitting and reminiscing together coupled with a nice bottle of wine. Depending on the time of year enjoy your meal outside and watch the sun set for a memorable evening just for two.
44th wedding anniversary gift ideas for parents
There are no specific flowers associated with 44 years of marriage, but say it with flowers anyway, a mixed bunch made up of flowers represented by treasured passed anniversaries will make a stunningly romantic and thoughtful gift.
Jewellery is always a favourite, but there is no gemstone or precious metal attributed to this anniversary. Maybe commission that extra special ring with your loved ones birthstone, or buy that watch he saw when you were out together one day, would make a romantic and unique gift.
Indulge yourself with some luxurious handmade Belgian chocolates, visit a chocolatier and select your own favourites, if that is your desire.
44th Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 44th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Sports accessories (golf balls, tennis balls, clothing etc.).
- Box of gourmet chocolates.
- Gift vouchers (books, gadgets, travel related).
- Gourmet chef apron (is your husband a demon in the kitchen).
- BBQ tool set.
44th Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 44th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Bouquet mixed flowers.
- Special gourmet box of chocolates.
- Gift vouchers for cookbooks, chocolates.
- Surprise her with a cake you baked yourself.
- Quirky or funny apron.
44th Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit.
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers.
- Adventure days.
- Food & Drink (afternoon tea for 2).
- Country house stay and dinner for 2.
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Luxury Chocolate Workshop with Bubbly for Two.
Jewellery. Traditional gem, Turquoise
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- Visit Paris and it’s many patisseries.
- Visit a country or location on your bucket list.
- Revisit a place from your early days together.
- Celebration Party at home or at a local restaurant (maybe the grandchildren could organise this).
“Love doesn’t sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.” -Ursula K. Le Guin
Whatever you do to celebrate your 44th anniversary, do it with love and romance and enjoy your special day.