Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||No traditional gift|
|Traditional Gift – US||No traditional gift|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Opal|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Lead|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Flannel|
|Traditional Gift – France||Flannel|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Opal|
|Flower Gift||Favourite Flowers|
About 43rd Wedding Anniversaries
What is the 43rd wedding anniversary name and symbol?
Many congratulations on your 43rd wedding anniversary. There is one theme associated with this anniversary and that is travel.
How to celebrate 43rd wedding anniversary
You can revisit your favourite holiday destinations or you could even visit places that you might be thinking of retiring to. A novel way to plan your trip would be to write the names of 43 countries, that you would like to visit, on pieces of paper, put the names in a hat, draw one from the hat and get your children to pay for the trip!
You could even set up some holiday homes or even a timeshare so you can really splash out for your 43rd year wedding anniversary gift. Maybe book a 43 day luxury cruise, or simply make a packed lunch and get on a coach for 43 stops or that has travelled 43 miles.
By now you have been married for 15,695 days or 376,680 hours or 22,600,800 minutes which is over 1,356 million seconds and you know pretty much everything there is to know about each other and have learnt that
“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything,” — Katharine Hepburn
You may just wish to celebrate in front of the log fire with a nice bottle of champagne and your favourite take-away meal, reminiscing with your wedding album.
Flowers are well known for speaking the language of love so let your floral tribute speak for you. It could be made up of one favourite flower or a mixed bunch, but accompanied with a love message will add that romantic sparkle.
43rd Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 43rd wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Sports accessories (golf balls, tennis balls, clothing etc.).
- Steam train ride.
- Gift vouchers (books, gadgets, travel related).
- Scratch map (scratch off the places you have visited over the years).
- Travel to a new pub for lunch.
43rd Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 43rd wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Bouquet mixed flowers.
- Scented candles.
- Gift vouchers for books, flowers, chocolates.
- Surprise her with a train ride and pub lunch.
- Wanderlust cross stitch map.
43rd Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit.
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers.
- Adventure days.
- Food & Drink (afternoon tea for 2).
- Country house stay and dinner for 2.
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Hilton Three-Course Dinner and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two.
Jewellery. Traditional gem, Opal
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- European city break.
- Visit a country or location on your bucket list.
- Revisit a place from your early days together.
- Celebration Party at home or at a local restaurant (maybe the grandchildren could organise this).
Whatever you decide, as always celebrate your 43rd wedding anniversary with love and romance.