Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||No Traditional Gift|
|Traditional Gift – US||No Traditional Gift|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Ebony|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Linden|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||White Flowers|
|Traditional Gift – France||Sheep Skin|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Ebony|
|Flower Gift||White Flowers|
About 31st Wedding Anniversaries
Celebrate your milestone 31st wedding anniversary with the timeless gift of a time piece.
Although the 31st wedding anniversary might not be the biggest of milestones, especially after last year’s anniversary, it’s still an important day for both of you.
As your wedding anniversary is so precious, you should make the most of it and buy some items that show your love for each other and keep forever.
What is the 31st wedding anniversary name & symbol, called?
The modern equivalent or contemporary symbol or gift that is associated with the 31st wedding anniversary is a timepiece.
You could get matching watches, and there are many his and hers watches available on the Internet, so you can look forward to the next 31 years together with the same watches.
What is 31st wedding anniversary gift for Him, Her and Parents?
Your 31st wedding anniversary gift is left largely up to you as there aren’t any gemstones, flowers or traditional symbols associated with this year. That means that you can buy your husband or wife something really special and something that you know they will love. By showing your appreciation for each other through the medium of anniversary gifts is something very personal and it can say so much about the love that you have for each other.
Despite there are no flowers associated with the 31st year wedding anniversary, if your partner loves roses, lilies, daffodils or even orchids, then just go ahead and buy some of these in white. Fresh flowers look and smell amazing and lift the atmosphere of any room. The way they breathe and are full of life and presence make your living room or kitchen really stand out.
You could buy something else so that you hit all your partner’s favourite items on your special day.
How to celebrate 31st wedding anniversary
Parties are always a good way to celebrate an anniversary, but go the extra mile and make your party reflect the 30 years you’ve spent together. For a nostalgic feel, decorate and dress in a style from 30 years past or post pictures from each of your 30 years of marriage on a poster board.
31st Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 31st wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Sport clock (favourite rugby or football team etc).
- Desk or electronic gadgets.
- Quirky time piece.
- Tools (for hobbies and partners interests).
- Gift vouchers (books, video, interests etc).
31st Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 31st wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Personalised clock.
- Sports clothing or equipment.
- Elegant figurine with clock.
- Modern themed watch.
- Large bouquet of white flowers.
31st Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit. (London to visit one of the world’s most famous clocks at the Houses of Parliament).
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers. (From Red Letter Days)
- Adventure days.
- Food & Drink (afternoon tea for 2).
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Country house escape (Relax and enjoy a weekend for 2).
- Pleasure flights.
Jewellery. Traditional gem is Ebony
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- City break (plan a tour of Europe’s or UK’s beautiful cities).Buy an antique clock.
- Go and see one of your favourite 80’s bands perform (still lots of bands and groups still performing).
- 80’s weekend music festival (almost retro).
- Celebration Party at home or a local restaurant.
As always enjoy celebrating this milestone 31st wedding anniversary with the one’s you love.