Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – US||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – France||Pearl|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Pearl|
About 30th Wedding Anniversaries
What is the 30th wedding anniversary name & symbol, called?
The 30th wedding anniversary is also referred to as the pearl anniversary or as a trigentennial anniversary and as you may have guessed, pearls are the official traditional gift of this anniversary. Lying hidden deep inside the shell of an oyster is one of the most exquisite and treasured gems imaginable, the pearl. Symbolizing hidden beauty, purity, charity, honesty, wisdom and integrity, all the best within us. The pearl reminds the maturing couple that true beauty comes from within and that what is most valuable is the shared experience of life with another.
What is 30th wedding anniversary gift for Him, Her & Parents?
Each anniversary year is marked by a specific gift, and you will find both traditional and modern gifts to give. For the 30th anniversary, pearls are the traditional gift, popular gift ideas for women include a pearl necklace, pearl earrings or a pearl bracelet. For men, pearl cuff-links or a pearl tie pin are popular, traditional choices.
How to celebrate 30th wedding anniversary
While the diamond is the modern gift. It’s always good to try and get gifts that signify the year in marriage. There’s 30 years of love, friendship, and unity to celebrate, and as most couples celebrating will have grown up children, possibly even grandchildren, it may be the family who will organise a party to commemorate this milestone for the couple.
Traditional flowers are the lily and sweet pea and can be used for the theme of a party.
Ask any long-married couple, and they might give you different answers as to the secret of their happiness. However they manage it, any couple that reaches their 30th wedding anniversary deserves to celebrate it in style. And although what constitutes “style” will differ from couple to couple, make your celebration unique by focusing on and celebrating that magic number 30.
30th Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Mother of Pearl bookmark.
- Magnetic sand hourglass.
- Pearl cufflinks.
- Personalised golf tees.
- Sports clothing or equipment.
- A newspaper from the year you married.
30th Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 30th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Pearl earrings.
- Chocolate crafting session.
- Mother of Pearl jewellery dish.
- Fragranced candle.
- Personalised family cookbook.
30th Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit (return to your honeymoon location and relive the passion).
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers.
- Adventure days.
- Food & Drink (afternoon tea for 2).
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Country house escape (Relax and enjoy a weekend for 2).
- London, Rock-n-Roll legends tour.
Jewellery. Traditional gem is Pearl, Modern, Diamond
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- City break (plan a tour of Europe’s beautiful cities).
- Holiday pearl hunting (Persian Gulf region and Japan).
- Go and see one of your favourite 80’s bands perform (still lots of bands and groups still performing).
- 80’s weekend music festival (almost retro).
- Celebration Party at home or a local restaurant (theme the party with pearl colour and photos from over the years).