Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||No Traditional Gift|
|Traditional Gift – US||No Traditional Gift|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Garnet|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Satin|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Velvet|
|Traditional Gift – France||Velvet|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Quartz|
About 29th Wedding Anniversaries
How to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary
Celebrating the 29th wedding anniversary is as important as all the others. Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. The only item that is associated with the 29th wedding anniversary gift is furniture.
What is the 29th wedding anniversary name & symbol?
Unlike many of the other wedding anniversary dates, the 29th year wedding anniversary does not have many traditional symbols or materials associated with it, this is quite unusual but it doesn’t mean that you couldn’t buy jewellery or flowers for your loved one, especially if he or she loves certain types of flowers or gemstones.
What is the 29th wedding anniversary gift?
As you’ve been with one another for almost 30 years you will know exactly what the other likes when it comes to furniture. Maybe take advantage of this and buy a love seat for the living room or some garden furniture if the warmer months are beckoning.
What is 29th wedding anniversary gift for Him, Her and Parents?
Whatever you choose there are hundreds of different types of furniture you can pick from, and as furniture is a modern or contemporary gift, you could splash out and buy something really chic to make a statement in your home or even give it a make-over. You gift choice this year will set up nicely for the 30th year anniversary which is only a year away, so make sure you have that in mind when you buy the 29th wedding anniversary gift.
29th Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 29th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Novelty remote control holder.
- Personalised wrist band.
- Sporting fun figures.
- Plasma lamp.
- Pin art.
29th Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 29th wedding anniversary?
On a Budget
- Personalised bottle of Prosecco.
- Garnet Pendant.
- Bouquet of flowers.
- Matching bookends.
- Bomb cosmetic gift pack.
29th Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit.
- Travel & Activity Gift Vouchers. (From Red Letter Days)
- Adventure days.
- Food & Drink (afternoon tea for 2).
- Escape to the Country (We have many locations to choose from).
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Country house escape.
- Venice Simplon-Orient-Express Trip for Two from London.
Jewellery. Traditional gem is Garnet
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- London city break (take in some furniture museums, Victoria & Albert, Geffrye
- Museum, to mention a few).
- Buy Antique Furniture or support a local furniture maker.
- Weekend searching for Antique furniture.
- Celebration Party at home or a local restaurant.
29 year fun facts:
- Saturn requires over 29 years to orbit the Sun.
- The number of days February has in leap years.
- In the Beatles song “She Loves You” the word “yeah” is said 29 times.
- A 29-sided shape is called an icosikaienneagon try saying that after a glass or two.
0n the 29th anniversary of your marriage you would have been married for 10,585 days or 254,040 hours or 15,242,400 minutes which is over 914 million seconds!
Whatever you choose to buy for your 29th wedding anniversary make sure you buy gifts that are memorable and your loved one will adore.